Year after year I seem to forget how much I love fall. The colors, the warm days & cool nights, and with the holidays right around the corner, it’s arguably the best time of year. The one thing that I do not like about fall is how short it is as a cold Minnesota winter dooms upon us.
Feeling quite nostalgic these last few days about fall, especially as I sit here wrapped in a blanket and a sweatshirt, I wanted to touch on a few of my fall favorites that I can enjoy for only little bit longer.
These are in no particular order, just the things I really enjoy about my second favorite season. (First favorite being spring, because of my birthday 🙂 )
1. Scarves. Who doesn’t love a good scarf? They can be dressed up or dressed down. They are extremely versatile and can be an essential piece to any outfit. Plus they are very warm and comfortable 🙂
2. Pumpkin/Fall Beer. I will say this is my favorite part about fall. The array of autumn, pumpkin and Oktoberfest beers I’ve sampled have been phenomenal. I will say it’s definitely my favorite type of beer, it’s too bad they are only seasonal.
3. Pumpkin Spiced Latte. My crew neck sweatshirt and yoga pants go very well with this fall favorite, haha. But in all seriousness, I am quite obsessed with anything pumpkin flavored, and combining it with coffee makes it pure perfection.
4. Honey Crisp Apples. Apples are my favorite fruit, and I eat them all the time, but there is a special place in my heart for Honey Crisp apples. They are just amazing, to put it simply. Apple orchards are also fun too 🙂
5. Fall leaves. One of the most beautiful things Mother Nature gives us. The bright and vibrant colors within the trees and on the ground are incredible. The crisp air and the smell of fall is such a warming feeling.
I was hoping for another week of fall, but winter seems to be creeping in sooner than we had hoped.
Time to bundle up!