I decided to put together my own personal rating for my beer explorations – I call it my Sip Score.
I use for each beer I try and I give it a score between 1 and 5. It’s all in my personal opinion and in no way am I an expert on beer. (Although I like to say I am an inspiring beer connoisseur) 🙂
Sip Score rating breakdown [1 being the worst, 5 being the best]
1. Nope. Never. Don’t ever drink this (This is my personal opinion. I do appreciate good beer, even if it’s not my style).
2. Not my cup of tea, but probably someone else’s.
3. Indifferent about it. Not amazing but not terrible. Drinkable.
4. Great flavor, would definitely drink again.
5. Mind. Blown. Immediately adding to my “favorite beers of all time” list.